As it is

As it is

Monday, March 28, 2011

And we are up to...

Mopping! One thing I seriously loathe and thankfully cannot do at the moment, having performed some house related activity I've stuffed my back up (temporarily) and am banned from doing anything that will worsen it. We are almost ready to do the floors, just need the mop and final vacuum done and I can do the stain and seal. Our ensuite got fitted out by the plumber on the weekend, so we now have a vanity installed, a shower (with no screen) and a FLUSHING toilet! Very exciting. Tilers are due back tomorrow to finish all the skirting tiles and tidy it all up and then Matt can finish the plumbing install on the weekend. Hot water is also due early next week and our kitchen will be finished tomorrow!! It looks amazing, can't wait to fill it with our stuff (floors first, floors first). Carpet layer friend of Dad's coming out tomorrow to have a look at the carpet laying job we need done so hopefully that will be soon and we really will be living there SO soon!
I've attached a few more photos too....

The Laundry

The in-between photo of the boys bathroom vanity. I decided to get rid of the mahogany red and I'll stain it in Jarrah instead...my fingers are red raw by the way from sanding!

Wazzas steps he had to rebuild...now the correct height and a bit easier to walk up and down. They will be covered in carpet in case you were wondering why they're a bit shabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment