As it is

As it is

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Painting...

I am quite convinced that even house painting is an art and requires a certain type of person and skill sets to get the job done. All this I have been contemplating while painting more than 200 square metres of ceiling (thrice over) and who knows how many walls (brush) painted in the last week. Hm so now with sore shoulders, sore back, sore neck but feeling very happy about my work I am off to lovely newcastle for the weekend to pick up some carpet...WOOL carpet that I won on EBAY! Approx. 100m2 of carpet and guess how much for?? No, you'll never guess...$163! Unbelievable! So, we get a weekend off work (apart from pulling up the carpet), we pick up the boys bathroom vanity at the same time and my (not so new) retro hills hoist, the best clothesline ever! All ebay purchases mind you!
The boys bathroom vannity...most likey changint tiles and taps...

2 comments: